Uninstall DataKeeper.exe from Windows 10
Insight on various infections like DataKeeper.exe
|Adware||TradeExit, NavHelper, Adware.IEPageHelper, DownSeek, TagASaurus, Live Chat, RCPrograms, Deal Vault, Torrent101, WinTouch, DealHelper.com|
|Browser Hijacker||Search.bearshare.com, 7000n, Megasecurityblog.net, QuotationCafe Toolbar, 9z8j5a0y4z51.com, scanandrepair.net, Startfenster.com, Spigot Redirect, Buffpuma.com, Softhomepage.com, Laptop-antivirus.com|
|Ransomware||Mahasaraswati Ransomware, MadLocker Ransomware, Polski Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware, Zerolocker Ransomware, Kangaroo Ransomware, Unlock26 Ransomware|
|Trojan||Spy.Banker.mui, Virus.CeeInject.gen!EY, Trojan.Spycos.B, Zlob.BrainCodec, Trojan.GenericKDV.1134859, Mal/Phish-A, Slogod.L, Infostealer.Vskim, PWS:Win32/Frethog.F, WIN32:Downloader-NZI, Infostealer.Banprox|
|Spyware||Worm.Zlybot, Adware.BHO.BluSwede, Backdoor.Turkojan!ct, VersaSearch, Stealth Web Page Recorder, WebHancer.A, TDL4 Rootkit, Spyware.IamBigBrother, FKRMoniter fklogger, Internet Spy, ProtectingTool, ClipGenie|
Steps To Remove DataKeeper.exe Away From Windows System
Want to remove DataKeeper.exe from the PC but unable to do so as it is coming back onto the device's screen repeatedly without your consent ? If your answer is 'Yes', well then you are kindly suggested to focus on the article posted below as it solely aims to provides the victims of DataKeeper.exe with effective set of instructions on it's permanent removal from the Windows System.
Being a member of the computer virus family, DataKeeper.exe has been classified as a nightmare for the PC because of the practices implemented by it in it. This DataKeeper.exe alike those of several other treacherous malware ones, gains silent infiltration in the PC without being notified by the users.
Technical Details About DataKeeper.exe
|Description||DataKeeper.exe is a vicious threat for the PC designed to trick users and then earn illegal profit from them.|
|Distribution||Through freeware downloads, spam email campaigns and pirated softwares.|
|Negative Traits||Modifies system's and browser's default settings, encrypts PC's files, violates user's privacy, slows system's speed etc|
|Affected OS||Windows 10|
Vicious Actions Implemented By DataKeeper.exe in Windows System
DataKeeper.exe has been basically programmed by online crooks to harm the PC via damaging programs, reformatting the hard drive or deleting files. This virus might replicate itself or flood the network with traffic, making it almost impossible for the users to execute any vicious activity. This malware significantly disrupts the system's performance badly, snaps system memory and sometimes lead to even Windows System crashes also.
Common Symptoms Of DataKeeper.exe On Windows System
- DataKeeper.exe proliferates itself silently inside the PC without being notified by the users.
- It gains control over the PC and then changes it's default settings.
- Hijacks the browser installed in it and then modifies it's preset settings (including the default homepage, search provider and DNS settings).
- Annoys the users on huge extent via bombarding their contaminated device's screen with non-stop frustrating pop-up ads.
- DataKeeper.exe collects user's private stuff and then later on reveal it to the online crooks for unethical purpose.
- Downgrades the system's speed badly and causes frequent system crashes.
- Encrypts or locks the files stored in the Windows System and makes them totally inaccessible to the users.
- Installs several other vicious infections in Windows System by silently opening a backdoor onto it.
Practices Resulting In The Silent Invasion Of DataKeeper.exe in Windows System
- Downloading applications from several anonymous domains and then installing them in the PC without paying appropriate attention.
- Opening spam emails and downloading their malicious attachments.
- Installing pirated softwares
- Watching porn sited and transferring data from one Windows System to another through infectious external USB drives.
Hence, to operatre Windows System smoothly as well as to prevent the personal stuff from being violated, it is actually very important for the users to Wipe Out DataKeeper.exe from the Windows System.
|Get Rid Of DataKeeper.exe Manually|
|Help To Remove DataKeeper.exe|
|DataKeeper.exe Removal: Simple Steps To Remove DataKeeper.exe Completely|
Steps To Remove DataKeeper.exe From Windows System
Start Windows 7 in Safe Mode With Networking To Remove DataKeeper.exe
Restart the computer system. In order to assure that the time has not been missed when there is requirement to press it, spam F8 quickly as soon as the PC initialize booting. Next ‘choose Safe Mode With Networking’.
Start Windows 8/8.1 in Safe Mode With Networking To Remove DataKeeper.exe
- Tap the ‘Start Button.’
- Click Control Panel -> System and Security -> Administrative Tools -> System Configuration
- Next check the ‘Safe Boot’ option and tap ‘OK’. Tap ‘Restart’ in the pop-up.
Start Windows 10 in Safe Mode With Networking To Remove DataKeeper.exe
- Firstly open the Start menu.
- Next tap the ‘power button icon’ in the right corner of the ‘Start menu’ to show the power options menu.
- Further, press and hold down the SHIFT key on the keyboard and then tap the Restart option while still holding down the SHIFT key.
Now Windows 10 will execute the reboot. Next implement the following :
- Tap the ‘Troubleshoot icon
- Click Advanced options
- Tap Startup Settings
- Click Restart.
- Following the successful reboot, tap ‘Enter Safe Mode With Networking’.
Windows 8/8.1 and 10
- Firstly Open File Explorer (or any folder/disk)
- Select ‘View tab’ and then check ‘Hidden items’.
- Initially tap ‘Start’ icon. Then choose ‘Control Panel’ and ‘Appearance and Personalization.’
- Tap ‘Show hidden files and folders under Folder Options’
- Make selection of ‘View’. Mark ‘Show hidden files, folders and drives option’.
- Kindly uncheck the ‘Hide protected operating system files’ option. The virus program might hide in the system files to prevent itself from being detected.
- Finally tap ‘OK’
Start >> input regedit in the search box >> open Registry Editor >> locate the associated date and eliminate them.
Steps To Remove DataKeeper.exe From Windows XP :
- Tap Start.
- Choose ‘Settings’ and then tap ‘Control Panel’
- Find and tap ‘Add or Remove Programs.’
Steps To Remove DataKeeper.exe From Windows 7:
- Tap ‘Start’ (i.e., Windows Logo present at the bottom left corner of the desktop).
- Choose ‘Control Panel’
- Locate ‘Programs’ and then tap ‘Uninstall a program’.
Steps To Remove DataKeeper.exe From Windows 8 & 10 :
- Make right-click at the lower left corner of the screen.
- Select ‘Control Panel’ in the Quick Access Menu.
- Lastly in the opened window, choose ‘Programs and Features’.
Removal of DataKeeper.exe From Mozilla Firefox:51
Remove Vicious Extensions
- Open Mozilla Firefox, tap on the menu icon and then select Add ons -> Extensions.
- Now make selection of DataKeeper.exe and several other questionable plugins. Tap Remove to remove these entries.
Change the homepage in a case if it gets altered by DataKeeper.exe
- Tap the menu (top right corner) and choose Options -> General.
- Delete vicious URL and enter preferable website or tap ‘Restore to default’.
- Tap ‘OK’ to save these modifications.
Reset Mozilla Firefox:51 to it’s default state To Remove DataKeeper.exe
- Firstly open Mozilla Firefox program.
- Now navigate to top menu and then ‘Open Help Menu’. Now select ‘Troubleshooting Information’.
- Tap ‘Refresh Firefox’ button to delete the effect of DataKeeper.exe.
DataKeeper.exe Removal From Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7000.00000
Remove vicious add-ons
- Firstly open Internet Explorer and then tap the Gear icon (i.e., IE menu) preset at the top right corner of the browser and choose ‘Manage Add-ons’.
- Now a ‘Manage Add-ons’ window will get appear. Here find DataKeeper.exe and several others suspicious plugins. Deactivate these entries via tapping ‘Disable’.
Modify the homepage in a case if gets altered by DataKeeper.exe
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of the browser and then select ‘Internet Options’. Stay in the ‘General’ tab.
- Remove vicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Tap ‘OK’ to save changes.
Reset Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7000.00000 To it’s Default State To Remove DataKeeper.exe
- Open Internet Explorer program.
- Navigate to top menu and then tap Tools > internet Options.
- Now on the Internet Options window, make selection of ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Lastly in order to reverse the modifications caused by DataKeeper.exe, tap ‘Reset’ button to bring back Internet Explorer’s settings to their default condition.
DataKeeper.exe Removal from Chrome 53.0.2785
Remove vicious plugins
- Firstly open Google Chrome and then tap on the menu icon present at the top right corner.
- Make selection of Tools -> Extensions.
- Select DataKeeper.exe and several other vicious plugins and select Trash icon to Wipe Out these entries.
Change the homepage and default search provider if it gets altered by DataKeeper.exe
- Tap menu icon and choose ‘Settings’.
- Now find the ‘Open a specific page or set of pages’ under ‘On startup’ option and then tap ‘Set pages’.
- Now an another window will get displayed. Here, remove vicious search sites and enter the one which is to get utilized as the homepage.
- Tap menu icon again and then choose ‘Settings -> Manage Search engines’ under the ‘Search’ option.
- Now in Search Engines, delete vicious search sites. It is advised to leave only the Google or the preferred domain name.
Reset Chrome 53.0.2785 Settings To Remove DataKeeper.exe Manually:
- Open Google Chrome browser
- Next in the address bar, type ‘chrome://settings/’ and then press Enter.
- Further, navigate at the end of the page and then tap ‘Show advanced settings’.
- Lastly at the bottom of the page, tap ‘Reset settings’ to Wipe Out all the modifications brought by DataKeeper.exe.